TMS Lightning Protection
The Times-Protect LP-GTV-NFM series is an exceptional broadband DC pass design for lightning protection applications requiring DC power to be supplied to the electronics.
The Times-Protect® series is an exceptional broadband DC pass design for lightning protection applications requiring DC power to be supplied to the electronics.
These devices exhibit outstanding RF performance with high surge current handling characteristics and cover a broad range of applications requiring up to 150W of RF power handling.
Its fully weatherized housing meeting IP67 standard allows for outdoor as well as indoor installation.
The N connector designs cover the entire frequency spectrum from DC through 7000MHz.
- DC Pass Multi-Strike Design
- Broadband Bidirectional Design
- Excellent IL/RL Performance Over the Entire Operating Frequency Band
- Fully Weatherized Housing
- White Bronze Plated for Durability and Long Life
The LP-GTV-NMP is a direct, drop-in replacement for
- Polyphaser GT-NFM-AL (Spike Guard)
- Polyphaser GT-NFSF-AL
- LP-GTV-NFF (150W) N Female connectors on both sides – bidirectional
- LP-GTV-NFM (150W) N Male connector on one side & N Female connector on the other side – bidirectional
LP-GTV-NFM Electrical Specifications
|Frequency Range||DC-7000 MHz|
|VSWR/Return Loss||< 1.2:1 / <-20dB (DC-6700MHz)|
|Insertion Loss||< 0.2dB (DC-6700MHz)|
|Maximum Surge Current||10kA multiple (8×20µs wave-form)|
|Impulse Sparkover||700V (1kV/µs)|
|Average Power||150 Watts|
|Protection Circuit||DC Pass|
|Temp Range Storage/Operating||-40°C – +85°C|
|Weatherization||IEC 60068 40/085/21 & IP67|
|Thermal Shock||US MIL-STD 202, Meth.107,Cond.B|
|Vibration||US MIL-STD 202, Meth.204,Cond.B|
|Shock||US MIL-STD 202, Meth.213,Cond.I|
|Wear/Mating Cycles||500 minimum|
|Recommended Coupling Nut Torque||7-10 lb-in|
|Unit Weight||1.41 oz / 40 Grams|
|Inner Conductor Male||Brass||Silver|
|Inner Conductor||Phosphor Bronze||Silver|
|Coupling Nut||Brass||White Bronze|
There are no reviews yet.